As of Saturday 4th July 2020 the Lakeside Café Bar and toilets will re-open. Hemsworth Water Park continues to be open to the public. Playworld will remain closed.
If visiting the park, for everyone’s health and safety please be aware of the following:
- Park your car sensibly.
- Ensure you socially distance at all times wherever you are in the park.
- Comply with the COVID secure measures in place – this is especially the case in the Lakeside Café bar and patio area due to it being enclosed.
- You will be asked to provide your name and contact details when entering the patio area (in accordance with the government’s ‘test and trace’).
- There is a one way system in operation for the Lakeside Café bar and patio area.
- Most of the seating is located outside in the patio area but there is some limited, socially distanced indoor seating.
- Please pay via card or contactless if you can.
- There is a one way system for the toilets to the rear of the beach shop and it is ‘one in, one out’.
- The indoor café toilets (including the disabled toilet) are open but with a one way system in place.
- All toilets will be cleaned regularly so please be patient if you find the toilets closed for a few minutes.
- A disabled toilet is available on request inside the Lakeside Café bar.
- Hand sanitizers will be readily available.
- Further information is displayed in the Lakeside Café bar area and the wider park.
The council will continually review the park’s operation in accordance with changing circumstances and government regulation.